Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola beverages in the world, operating in Latin America and Southeast Asia, accounting for one of every eight Coca-Cola products sold globally.
Through FEMSA Comercio, Retail Division operating OXXO, the largest and fastest-growing chain of small-format stores in Latin America, with more than 14,461 stores across Mexico and Colombia. FEMSA Comercio, Health División with 1,935 pharmacies across Chile, Colombia and Mexico. And FEMSA Comercio, Fuel Division with 319 gas stations located in 14 states of Mexico.
FEMSA is the second largest equity stake in Heineken, one of the world’s leading brewers with operations in over 70 countries.
Welcome! We invite you to learn more about our company. »
- Investor Presentation (September 2016) ( 2.8 MB )
- Report on the Application of the Best Business Practices Code ( 302.2 KB )
- Report on the Application of the Best Business Practices Code ( 271.8 KB )
- Sustainability Report 2014 ( 3.8 MB )
- FEMSA Foundation Report 2014 ( 10.7 MB )
- Full Version ( 4.7 MB )
- Latest Earnings
- Latest Filings