FEMSA ADS (NYSE: FMX)
|Dec 15, 2014||83.33||84.05||80.83||82.38||1,043,482|
|Dec 16, 2014||81.47||83.60||80.38||81.94||476,537|
|Dec 17, 2014||82.23||85.79||81.94||84.89||1,041,818|
Year End Stock Prices
In response to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by individuals ("Act") in force in Mexico, please note that this Notice of Privacy of Personal Information ("Notice") describes as Fomento Economico Mexicano, SAB de CV and subsidiaries and / or Business Units ("FEMSA") residing at: Avenida General Anaya No. 601 Pte, Col. Bella Vista, Monterrey, NL, CP 64410, may collect and use information provided by you on this website ("Website").
- FEMSA collects only the information on this page asks for the following purposes: (a) For identification purposes, (b) for statistical purposes and / or (c) to time, contact you by email in order to respond your request and monitor frequency of use of this Website for internal administration and analysis purposes. The personal data we collect all the principles that makes the law (Article 6): legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, fairness, proportionality and accountability.
- Your personal information will never be disclosed or shared with third parties (no data transfer), or give them a use other than that mentioned in paragraph 1 above, unless there is a change in this Privacy Notice. However, we can hire an outside part to manage and administer the site and to support us to understand how visitors use it. Although this third part may collect information about you on our behalf, we control the use of that information in accordance with this Notice. We do not market, sell or rent personal information about you to third parties without prior consent from you or the user's specific request as it could be in cases of merger, acquisition or sale of assets that make FEMSA.
It is the warning that FEMSA may use "cookies" to confirm your identification, customize your access to this site and review their use for the sole purpose of improving navigation and functioning conditions, since by the above "cookies" not collect users' personal data in terms of the Act This Web site has links to external sites, including the content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of FEMSA.
- Facilitator protection of personal data on behalf of the Head of the Portal (www.femsa.com) is Ms. Karla Ivonne Gonzalez Valdez.
- Users of this portal have and may exercise the rights ARCO (access, cancellation, rectification and opposition), by directing their request to charge through the mail account [email protected]. The request must contain: name and address or other means to communicate the answer to your request, the documents establishing the identity or, where appropriate, legal representation, the clear and precise description of the personal data on which to search exercise any rights ARCO and any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
- This Portal FEMSA does not collect sensitive personal data of users. However, if it were the case, you get the express written consent for treatment, through your handwritten signature, electronic signature, or authentication mechanism.
- This Privacy Notice meets the requirements set by law (Articles 15 and 16).
- If there is any change in this Privacy Notice, it will notify users of the portal as follows: (a) sending an email to the account you registered on this site and / or (b) publishing a note visible on our website. We are not responsible if you do not receive notification of changes to the Privacy Notice if any problems with your email account, data transmission over the Internet or if you did not have access to the Website for any reason not attributable to FEMSA. For your safety check at all times that they want the contents of this Privacy Notice at our website.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.
The laws and regulations of different countries may impose different requirements (and even conflicting) on the Internet and protection of information. We are located in Mexico and all matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of Mexico. If you are located in another country outside of Mexico and contact us, please note that any information you provide will be transferred to Mexico, and when entering your information you authorize this transfer and acceptance of this Privacy Notice.